Saturday, August 06, 2005

Lady Healed of Back Pain

Working at San Diego State University requires a certain amount of walking on my part. Therefore having a pinched nerve in my back, leaving my left leg without the usual lift in my step, was causing a great deal of pain, discomfort, and inconvenience. Over a period of several months, and many trips to doctors, including the usual physical therapy, my medical condition did not change.
For a whole week my husband did all of work at home while I lay on our couch, propped up by pillows in a supposedly therapeutic pose, bringing no improvement whatsoever. Oh yes, I could move about, but the pain didn't let up for a moment.
One weekend my husband, Jerry, took me on a short walk to show me our neighbors' garden and their fuchsias called "Dancing Ladies" that were in full bloom. We knew our neighbors, Hal and Ginny Weeks, through the church. While we were admiring their flowers, the Weeks visited with us through their window and invited us inside to pray for my painful condition.
Hal invoked the Spirit of Our Living God, in the name of Jesus Christ, to enter my body and heal me of my pain. Within minutes my miracle took place, the pain never to return. My healing was approximately five years ago. I am now more of a believer in miracle healing through the Holy Spirit than ever before. Trust and obey and PRAISE THE LORD!

LaVerna Armistead
Coronado, California

P.S. The Holy Bible is our foundation for living

No comments: