Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HEALING CLASS STUDENT HEALS

I want to thank you two (a prayer and healing classmate and I) for a wonderful experience last Sunday when you ministered healing to my back ache. I truly felt in a very real sense that Jesus reached down and touched me and I could physically feel the pain being withdrawn from my back. What a powerful thing it is to feel the touch of Jesus on you. It only has happened to me once before when I first committed my life to Christ. it was a deeply moving thing then and also was the same last Sunday. I have been humming that wonderful song "He Touched Me" by Bill Gaither, ever since. We have such a great loving and caring God. Of course, my back was healed and the pain is gone and I am grateful for that, but, even more, I am grateful for the experience of being touched by God. Thank you both for developing your gift of healing and ministering to the rest of us. May God continue to bless you in many wonderful ways.
Bob.

No comments: