Thursday, May 31, 2007

DIVINE HEALING IS FOR TODAY

Dear Hal,
Hi! My name is Liza Daligdig-Peralta. I

called you on January 6, 2007 to pray for my heart condition. I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure (CHF) in November last year in which I was hospitalized for 5 days. My heart ejection fraction was at 15% which was very, very low. I was given some heart medications but these were very low dosages. The normal heart ejection fraction is 55% - 60%. I believed that when you prayed for me that I received my healing. I had a heart "muga" test on Feb. 26, 2007 and the result of my heart ejection fraction was 52%. I had another heart "muga" test on May 3, 2007 and the result was at 51%. I thank God for bringing my heart back to normal. My doctors said that this was such a tremendous result. I called it a miracle.
So I want to thank you very much for your prayer. I know that Jesus is so good. I thank Jesus that He listened to your prayer that day when I called you to pray for me.
I cried when I think about you today. I am just touched knowing that there is someone like you that God is using to help a lot of sick people. The Bible says that the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
Thank you again, Hal. God bless you and take care.


Dear Hal,
Yes, you can share my healing experience regarding my heart condition with others on your website. I want you to know that I thank the Lord Jesus for your ministry.
Also, I want you to know that yesterday, I called you on the phone to pray for my sprained ankle that was hurting very badly. I could not walk before I called you. In fact, my husband had to carry me the whole day on Monday. After you prayed for my foot, the pain subsided and I was able to walk and go out to dinner with my husband last night. Today, my ankle feels so much better.
I so believe that the Lord Jesus still heals in our present generation. He is faithful and so interested in healing the sick.
Thank you again, Hal. God bless you and take care.
Liza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put it f the modern church on.y k at a.new what the power of the Holu Apirit can do